Special Investigation Team (SIT) that probed the liquor tragedy at Swarna Bar in Vijayawada on December 2015, revealed that poisonous substance, cyanide was found in the water in coolers in the bar. Five persons have lost their lives and others fell ill, after consuming liquor from this bar. Local MLA Malladi Vishnu’s relatives are said to be the owners of the bar.
For more latest hot and happening news subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/user/ABNtelugutv?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us @
Watch ABN Andhrajyothy, the no 1 Telugu news channel, a 24/7 LIVE news channel dedicated to live reports, exclusive interviews, breaking news, sports, weather, entertainment, business updates and current affairs.